- Mediation materials should include a cover sheet with the date of the mediation, the case name, and the mediator’s name.
- Mediation materials should be submitted to the mediator at least three working days before the mediation.
- JdR mediators encourage counsel to exchange their written materials. Confidential information intended for the mediator only may be submitted separately.
- Mediation materials may be delivered, faxed or emailed to JdR. A hard copy of substantial material is requested.
- If you email your mediation materials, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org as well as to the mediator. Please indicate if a hard copy is to follow. The staff member who receives the mediation materials will send a response email confirming receipt. If you do not receive a confirmation email, please call 206-223-1669.
|Charles S. Burdell, Jr.
|Larry A. Jordan
|Paris K. Kallas
|John P. Erlick
Special Equipment needs:
Main Line: 206-223-1669
Legal Billing Specialist