- Parties are encouraged to establish a briefing schedule for submitting arbitration materials. If not able to agree, please contact our case administrator, Marygrace Aguiling Sacramento, to schedule a pre-arbitration conference call. See the enclosed JDR arbitration rules for guidelines.
- Arbitration materials must include a cover sheet with the date of the arbitration, the case name and the arbitrator’s name.
- Arbitration materials may be delivered, faxed or emailed to JDR. A hard copy of substantial material is requested.
- If you email arbitration materials, please email them to our case administrator, Marygrace Aguiling Sacramento, firstname.lastname@example.org, as well as to the arbitrator, copying opposing counsel. The arbitrator email addresses are listed below. You will receive a reply email from JDR confirming receipt. If you do not receive a confirmation email, please call 206-442-1683.
- In order for written material to be considered by the arbitrator, you must provide a copy to opposing counsel to avoid ex parte contact with the arbitrator.
|Charles S. Burdell, Jr.
|Larry A. Jordan
| Paris K. Kallas
If you would like exhibits returned after the arbitration, please contact JDR before the arbitration to make arrangements. In no instance, however, are materials returned that have been marked by the arbitrator.
If you have questions please contact the Case Administrator/Arbitration Coordinator:
Marygrace Aguiling Sacramento direct dial: 206-442-1683 email@example.com